Thursday 7 July 2016

LIPSTICK ADDICT

Perfect for beauty addicts, and lipstick lovers alike, Charlotte Tilbury’s Lip Wardrobe contains the entire K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick library. Whatever mood, whatever style, you’ll have a life-changing lipstick for each look. Enriched with Charlotte's unique secret formula, lips are protected from UV rays, retain moisture, and plumpness all year round.  



HOT LIPS Meet the new celebrity-inspired lipsticks from Charlotte Tilbury [ SHOP NOW ]

Set contains:
K.I.S.S.I.N.G - Nude Kate
K.I.S.S.I.N.G - Bitch Perfect
K.I.S.S.I.N.G - Penelope Pink
K.I.S.S.I.N.G - Stoned Rose
K.I.S.S.I.N.G - Hepburn Honey
K.I.S.S.I.N.G - Coachella Coral
K.I.S.S.I.N.G - So Marilyn
K.I.S.S.I.N.G - Love Bite
K.I.S.S.I.N.G - Velvet Underground
K.I.S.S.I.N.G - Night Crimson

Charlotte Tilbury £220.00
at Harvey Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment