Sunday 31 January 2016

ROSIE FOR AUTOGRAPH



Rosie Huntington-Whiteley her first EVER cosmetics line: Rosie for Autograph Cosmetics


 

(L-R) Eyeshadow Quad (£18), Amazing Radiance Cream (£18), Dream Big Lashes (£15), Cream Blush (£14), Lipstick (£14), Startruck Contour (£15)



Working for a year to create her make-up line, the British supermodel used her experience with make-up artists and career as a model to make a 51-piece collection bearing the signature Rosie for Autograph logo. Now available online and at Marks And Spencer nationwide. 

Rosie's 5-Step Guide To Achieving Her Natural Glow...1. Rosie starts by applying the Amazing Radiance Cream underneath her foundation to 'give that perfect base. It smoothes any kind of fine lines or pores and gives you that really beautiful glow.'


Amazing Radiance Cream (£18)

2. Use a highlighter stick to highlight underneath your eyebrows and the cupids bow of your lip, 'It adds that kind of sparkle and dewy beautiful sheen.'

3. Then comes the contouring... 'The contouring stick is a really natural way, really blendable way of sculpting the bone structures, using it on my cheekbones... Down the sides of my nose, down the neck. It can give a really sculpted chiseled look in a really natural way.'

4. Next, add blush. 'I’m a big cream blush fan. I love the dewyness that it has over a powder blush. I tend to apply a powder bronzer and then to just give you that kind of natural flushed dewy glow, I like to use a cream blusher.'

5. Finally, the finishing powder. 'When you're finished, I put the powder down my T-zone, any areas that you want to keep matte. For me, that's my forehead, down my nose, and under the chin. The area underneath my eyes is a really important area, I like to keep it really dewy, shiny and pretty.'

No comments:

Post a Comment