Monday 18 February 2013

SOPHIA WEBSTER

Sophia Webster
Shoe designer Sophia studied at the Royal College of Art and Cordwainers. She has been working as design assistant to Nicholas Kirkwood since graduating from the RCA in 2010.

 “I am finding a way to bring the colour and fun from my SS13 collection into winter. The inspiration is Jackson Pollock meets Marie Antoinette.”
“Music plays a big part in my design process; I can only really focus on designing when I have music on. It’s often an eclectic mix depending on my mood. I love listening to Rinse FM - it's always playing what is new and fresh in London that you wouldn’t hear on other stations, but I also listen to a lot of reggae, 90s RnB and neo soul. My dad is a collector of reggae and rare soul vinyl and was a DJ when I was younger so I was brought up listening to music really loud all the time.”
LONDON FASHION WEEK AUTUMN/WINTER 2013 SOPHIA WEBSTER


























  



No comments:

Post a Comment