Sunday 5 August 2012

GOLD

To celebrate a Golden Jubilee in British Athletics I have awarded myself these gold party courts

                                                                                    Courts by Moda In Pelle at vivaladiva.com
Although a life long Athletics fan it was disapointing after many attempts not to be able to secure a ticket for London 2012, true Athletics fans have been let down by Locog.  I have always dreamt that one day the Olympics would come to London.

My disappointment was soon abated as I proudly watched on tv as team GB collected a haul of gold medals.

Jessica Ennis Olympic Gold Medalist Hepthalon
                                                  Greg Rutherford Olympic Gold Medalist Long Jump
                                                          Mo Farah Olympic Gold Medalist 10,000m

No comments:

Post a Comment